Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Free Lampwork Beads!




I haven't written on my blog in awhile. My day job has been very stressful and seems to suck the energy right out of me. However, I am going to try to make a comeback and write more.




I am headed to bed shortly, but I wanted to share with you all a wonderful package I received in the mail the other day! I have fallen in love with lampwork beads, but am unable to afford most of them. I recently discovered this wonderful shop that makes lampwork and often sells out within minutes. http://www.etsy.com/shop/bastillebleu
She does amazing work!




Those are all examples of her work. Please take a moment and check out her shop!
I joined her fanpage on facebook and entered a contest she was having. I had a wonderful time looking at all her items. I did not think I would win. I don't think I've ever actually won anything before. Well, no that's not true. I DID win circus tickets when I was in grade school, but was unable to go.
Needless to say I WON!!!! I was SO excited!
I received these lovely lampwork lavender and blue polka dot (I LOVE polka dots) from her for FREE the other day! I just HAVE to show them off! THANK YOU!!
I'm not sure what I am going to make out of them, perhaps a bracelet. The colors are so spring and made me smile!
Forgive me, because my photos are not as good as hers and do not do her work justice! I assure you they are beautiful though!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww ....Vee! Your the sweetest, and thank you so very much for all the wonderful, kind words about my beads and shop! I have a blast making my beds, hosting my contests, and love the feedback you and others have been so generous in giving me! So happy you won (yay) the free bead set, and hope you'll have many other wins in your future!! ;) XO, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetest! It's great to see another post from you & I look forward to more when you find the time. Stupid energy-sucking job. The beads are beautiful, I think they'll be great for a bracelet! Nikki really does lovely work. Not sure how I've missed those moon & stars beads, but I love them - hope I can get some money soon so I can make a purchase myself! And your photo looks great. :) Off to check out your new listing! Hope your day goes well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must have the same day job...sigh...zaps the life out of you. Thank God for art and amazing people like yourself! I am taking a break at the moment and thought I would check out your blog...which I love, and wanted to say HI and hang in there. I like to think of looking at some of my favorite blogs as being recharged much like plugging in my phone! ha!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete