Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Awesomeness Via Pounce

While searching undiscovered shops i etsy I found THREE really FAB shops! I just had to share them with you all :)

First is beautiful photography at : http://www.etsy.com/shop/flowingmoments

This is my favorite, but all her work is beautiful!

Les deux pots



This one could have inspired Van Gogh:

Behind The Edge



The second artist has a totaly kick ass banner and shop name! You can vist them at http://www.etsy.com/shop/noplacelikegnome for great and reasonably priced terrariums. Some of them have little birdhouses, knomes, and mushrooms!

Gnome Terrarium with Bird House



The third shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/karajanx The pictures will speak for the work! AMAZING! I am going to show you my fav dress, but the others are gorgeous also! The photos are amazing! I love the use of color, the shape, the pose, and the detachable bow! The pockets are totaly useful and hidden, but yet super cute!
I also like the banner- it reminds me of dolls somehow. Amazing work!

Morgan Bubble - yes these are all the same dress...













I wish Project Runway had some talent like this on this season!


Please take time to visit the wonderful new shops and show them some love! Forgive me as a blogger, because I haven't gotten done the insert link thing yet- so yes you have to copy and paste. I do have faith that you can handle it though:)
Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds, all of them - definitely going to take a look at each shop! Wish I could be more help w/ the linkage, I used to be a good teacher, but I feel I've failed you! Hit "link" at the top of the editor, type the shop name next to where it says "text to display", then put the address where it asks "to which url should this link go?". Or copy & paste totally works! :) Great post, sweetie, thanks for pointing us to some cool shops & I love that you pounced them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT post hun! super cool finds! ;}

    ReplyDelete