Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Quickie

I did it. I erased my writing. It was not keeping with the title of this entry.
So.. in order to keep with the title and also get some sort of sleep... it's 3:30am.
I will leave you with this.
This is a dodo...




not to be confused with a dildo....



i know i'm not the only one that links those two in my head...
on that happy note, good nite.

P.s please don't be offend, but if ya are this probably isn't the blog you want to read... just a heads up ;)

4 comments:

  1. Not even 8am & already I've seen latex fetuses, wax models of dermatological diseases, an extinct bird and a sex toy. The internet sure is grand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoodness! my dear vee, you are too much! lol
    LOVES IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading KsK's blog.. it was late and than poof... all this randomness came about.. which lead to this... ;)

    ReplyDelete