Friday, January 29, 2010

The Begining

I have been putting of writing this blog for months now. I am a perfectionist and often it is dehabilitating. I have been wondering, as i often do, how to even start. Will I have anything to write about? What do I truely want to say? This may seem funny to those of you who know me. I always seem to have something to say, and it is often unconvential. I think in writing.
What I have decided is that I will make this a postive thing. Although, life is rough at times and there is always reason to complain, I truely believe it is a life worth living, full of wonder, amazement, and love. These are the things I would like to write about. I believe if you think postive than your actions will be also. I do not believe in that you should sugar coat things, or live a life of ignorance though.

In the last few years of my life I have been slowly, but surely coming into myself. I know I am a senstive, smart, honest, and strong woman. I know what I am looking for in a partner and a lover. I know what mistakes I have made in my life, where they have lead me, and why. I will not apologize, feel guilty, or displace my anger for factors beyond my control through self loathing and self hate.
This is my blog. These are my thoughts, random or not, but always honest. If you would like to read along on my journey of self discovery, and creativity you are welcome to. I do not have anything to hide, as I truely belive if you were more open and honest with ourselves and each other we would be a more productive, exploritive, and humane society.

Your comments and thoughts are always welcome, and I hope you feel comfortable enough to share them.
Welcome to my world.
Vee*

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful beginning! I always struggle w/ what I'll write as well, but sometimes I think it doesn't even matter. Much of this is about the process & the fact that you are writing at all, which I know you love to do. I have been & am still looking forward to reading along! ♥

    ReplyDelete